Compliance and Security
Commitment to Successful Account Resolution
No one ever plans to be in need of medical care, and the prospect of medical bills is daunting. Our experienced and highly trained financial teamwork with patients to create payment solutions that work for their individual budgets.
We offer call center customer service with the most up-to-date education and training available for our team to handle patient needs effectively. With the ultimate goal of account resolution, patients attain peace of mind with manageable payment plans, and clients are free to focus on their patients’ needs.
Our expertise lies in an in-depth understanding of the industry.
Our team has mastered the science of healthcare receivables. Serving patients with respect and compassion allows for the successful resolution of medical bills. Our team manages simultaneous in-bound and out-bound calls on behalf of our clients every minute with an A+ rating with the BBB. MedSrv, LLC operates within the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), and all Federal and State laws relating to the services we provide.
- Customer Relationship Management Software
- Outbound Dialing Software
- Statement Generation
- Quality Management Software
- Integrated Voice Response Software
- Batch Processing
- System Security
- Customized Financial Reports
- Fully Integrated Web Interface
- Account Archiving
Our continuing goal is to serve clients with the best in the industry. Our team of onsite SQL developers customizes each feature of our technology and provides adaptive solutions to meet client needs as their business model responds to market and industry best practices and regulations.
- Interactive dialing software combined with quality management service (QMS) voice recorder technology
- 500,000 calls processed monthly
- QMS recordings of all daily calls
- Dedicated team of quality assurance auditors to conduct compliance and customer service evaluations in real time
- Utilization of NCOA (Postal Address Verification System) to electronically process accounts for correct spelling, resident names and addresses
- Manage inbound/outbound call center and customer service activities on behalf of clients and consumers
- Process consumer payments
- Negotiate and help patients establish payments plans within client guidelines
- Provide customized monthly performance reporting to clients
- Statement generation and distribution based on clients’ needs
- In-house insurance department who specialize in resolving claim denials, processing new claims and providing follow up to clients and consumers
- Conduct rigorous in house training programs and monthly audits to ensure compliance with Federal, State and consumer guidelines